Servicing Auckland since 2014
Residential & Commercial
Chimney sweeping, reports, flue and fireplace repairs.
All you need to keep your chimney clean and fireplace in a safe, working condition for your home.
Commercial flue cleaning.
Pizza oven flue cleaning to comercial ducting & vents.
Contact Central Sweeps if your have any queries.
Who are we?
Central Sweeps specialise in chimney sweeping and fireplace repairs to keep your chimney clean and to provide a safe and cost effective solution for your home. An annual chimney sweep and check is essential for your safety and to meet household insurance requirements.
Why should I get my chimney cleaned?
Chimneys need to allow the free passage of dangerous combustion gases. A regular chimney clean will remove soot, bird nests and any other blockages. It also removes creosote, which will help to prevent dangerous chimney fires. Chimney cleaning will also increase the efficiency of some appliances.
We provide a range of services for Residential & Commercial
QUALITY & EFFICIENT SERVICE
Please feel free to contact Central Sweeps if your have any queries.
Basic Fireplace Safety!
- We recommend having your chimney or flue inspected and cleaned annually
- Ensure you have a firescreen
- Do not leave your home with the fire still burning!
- Use well-seasoned firewood to avoid excessive soot build up
- Avoid pine cones or wood with a high gum content as this will coat the inside of your chimney or flue with a sticky resin
- Make sure an adult is responsible for the fire
- Install smoke detectors
Check out our contact details to make a booking or if you have any queries
- To make firm appointments and show up on time
- To ensure work done is of the highest standard
- To leave your home clean and tidy
- To complete the job promptly, with client satisfaction
Safety is our number one priority. Here at Central Sweeps we are all committed to maintaining a safe environment on and off site
As part of our services we provide, we will give professional advice as well as report any areas of interest for Homeowners / Property Managers such as damage and hazards identified